San Francisco Walking Tour
Downhill Walking San Francisco Tour with Ferry Cruise & Sausalito experiences
Start Time: Daily at 9am
Tour Duration: 5 hours
Start location: The Ferry Building (Meet out in front)
Available: 7 days a week
Tour Type: Walking San Francisco Tour with Ferry Cruise & Sausalito experiences
Price/person: $99 * plus $8 (cable car), $13 (Ferry)
35+ Attraction, San Francisco Walking Tour Itinerary:
- Start at: The Ferry Building (Meet outside)
- Cable Car Ride (Cost not included)
- Grace Cathedral
- Fairmont Historic Hotel
- Cable Car Barn Museum & Powerhouse (Tour inside)
- 1906 Earthquake Exhibition
- Chinatown (Full guided walk)
- Fortune Cookie Factory
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Ferry Building (Tour inside)
- Ferry Cruise to Sausalito (Walking tour customers)
- Sausalito (Time for exploring, Lunch)
- Ferry Cruise Back to San Francisco (25 minutes)
- Tour Ends at: The Ferry Building
- Experienced, Knowledgeable Tour Guide.
- Only Downhill walks. No Uphill.
- Golden Gate Bridge included (see from Ferry Cruise).
- Ferry Cruise to/from Sausalito.
- See Alcatraz close up from Ferry Cruise.
- Visit Sausalito (small Mediterranean town with great SF views)
- Ferry Cruise offers outside and inside seating.
- Ride the famous Cable Car (fee not included).
- More outdoor experiences.
- Unique, creative tour stops.
- Ferry / Bay Cruise.
- To avoid the crowds.
- Freedom of a walking tour.
- No uphill walking.
Take a 25-minute ferry cruise from The San Francisco Ferry Building to and from Sausalito on this tour. The Sausalito ferry goes right by Alcatraz and the boat often slows down so you can get great views of Alcatraz Island. You will also get water views of the Golden Gate Bridge.